PAOK ITALIA - PAOK ITALY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAOK ITALIA - PAOK ITALY

PAOK Italia - PAOK Italy forum community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiriakos - Nektarios Tohouroglou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stefano
Admin
Admin
Stefano

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Kiriakos - Nektarios Tohouroglou Empty
PostSubject: Kiriakos - Nektarios Tohouroglou   Kiriakos - Nektarios Tohouroglou Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:32 pm

I think he's a strong goalkeeper. Now we have Fernandes, strong and young, but we cannot forget what Kiriakos has done for us! Gooooooo Tohou!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://paok.forumattivo.com
Pontius Maximus
Pontius Maximus

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Kiriakos - Nektarios Tohouroglou   Kiriakos - Nektarios Tohouroglou Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:26 pm

He was a striker against Kuwait when PAOK had a friendly against them

he scored one of the goals which led to the win of 3-0

Kiriakos - Nektarios Tohouroglou Tohouroglou
Back to top Go down
Stefano
Admin
Admin
Stefano

PostSubject: Re: Kiriakos - Nektarios Tohouroglou   Kiriakos - Nektarios Tohouroglou Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:18 am

Goodbye my friend!!!! You're always been kind with me and you'll always be my favourite gk!!!!! Thank you for all Kiriakos!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Stefano
Admin
Admin
Stefano

PostSubject: Re: Kiriakos - Nektarios Tohouroglou   Kiriakos - Nektarios Tohouroglou Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:45 pm

I move in PAOK legends.....Imo I can be considered a PAOK legend! Now he works in the technical staff of a Greek team (I don't remember exactly)....anyvay good luck, thank u for all and all the best, my friend Kiriakos!!!
Back to top Go down
paok_patriarxeio
Young player
Young player
paok_patriarxeio

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Kiriakos - Nektarios Tohouroglou   Kiriakos - Nektarios Tohouroglou Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:37 am

He is a goalkeeping coach,third goalkeeper and coach in his team which is Skoda Xanthi...I don't like him very much because i always remember a game against gay-ros where georgatos scored a foul from 40 meters way....Forza PAOKara oeoeoe Gama tous thn mana re DIKEFALE
Back to top Go down
Stefano
Admin
Admin
Stefano

PostSubject: Re: Kiriakos - Nektarios Tohouroglou   Kiriakos - Nektarios Tohouroglou Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:13 pm

paok_patriarxeio wrote:
He is a goalkeeping coach,third goalkeeper and coach in his team which is Skoda Xanthi...I don't like him very much because i always remember a game against gay-ros where georgatos scored a foul from 40 meters way....Forza PAOKara oeoeoe Gama tous thn mana re DIKEFALE

Players are people and people can make mistakes. I like him, cause I know him personally and I know how he loves PAOK and how he has worked for our team in trainings and also doing an important part motivating the team. And he likes PAOK fans a lot!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiriakos - Nektarios Tohouroglou   Kiriakos - Nektarios Tohouroglou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiriakos - Nektarios Tohouroglou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PAOK ITALIA - PAOK ITALY :: PAOK :: PAOK Legends-
Jump to: