PAOK ITALIA - PAOK ITALY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAOK ITALIA - PAOK ITALY

PAOK Italia - PAOK Italy forum community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thrasyvoulos vs PAOK

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stefano
Admin
Admin
Stefano

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Thrasyvoulos vs PAOK Empty
PostSubject: Thrasyvoulos vs PAOK   Thrasyvoulos vs PAOK Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:57 pm

We musn't fail this match. 3 points are needed!!! Let's go PAOK!!!
Back to top Go down
https://paok.forumattivo.com
Stefano
Admin
Admin
Stefano

PostSubject: Re: Thrasyvoulos vs PAOK   Thrasyvoulos vs PAOK Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:45 pm

We got 3 important points thanks to a victory for 2-1 with goals by ConceiƧao (55'), Alves for Thrasyvoulos (85') and Athanasiadis (93'). Unfortunately Pablo Garcia got a red card!
Back to top Go down
blackterror4
Young player
Young player

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Thrasyvoulos vs PAOK   Thrasyvoulos vs PAOK Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:44 pm

a very dificult victory but very useful.let's win tripoli
Back to top Go down
Hoolicool
Young player
Young player

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Thrasyvoulos vs PAOK   Thrasyvoulos vs PAOK Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:14 pm

verry good result
now we are playing in toumpa with asteras
i think we will win this game too!
Back to top Go down
Stefano
Admin
Admin
Stefano

PostSubject: Re: Thrasyvoulos vs PAOK   Thrasyvoulos vs PAOK Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:06 am

Yeah, we need to play every time for win! Not to reason about rankings, but play match by match and look at the ranking at the end!
Back to top Go down
sneakercn
Good player
Good player

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2010-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Thrasyvoulos vs PAOK   Thrasyvoulos vs PAOK Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:13 pm

Lebron James ( December 30, 1984 -), the United States occupation basketball player, play small forward, played for the NBA Miami heat team. James is NBA throughout history most versatile players in Nike Lebron Shoes, capable of 1 to the number 4 position. The 2003 NBA draft, James of 18 years old to draft pick identity is the Cleveland Cavaliers selected, after the 7 season has played for the Cavaliers, and broke the union a series of the youngest record. In 2010, as a free agent to join the Miami heat's James. In 2012 James won his third NBA most valuable player, also in the same year won the playoffs career first NBA championship and the finals MVP and Olympic gold medalist, tying basketball great Jordan 1992 record record.
View wonderful album
Chinese Name: Lebron James
Name: LeBron Raymone James
Alias : small emperor, LBJ
Nationality: the United States of America
Place of birth: the United States of America Akron Ohio
Birth date: December 30, 1984
University one is graduated from secondary school: St. Vincent - Shengmali
Height: 2.03 meters /6 feet 8 inches
Weight: 120 kg /268 pounds
Sports: basketball discount michael kors handbags 2013
The sports teams: the Miami Heat team
Professional characteristics: technology comprehensive, breakthrough ability
Major awards: two NBA All-Star game most valuable player award
The three session of the NBA most valuable player award
NBA rookie of the Year Award ( 2004)
The NBA Championship ( 2012)
NBA finals most valuable player award
Important events: the 2003 NBA draft pick
In 2010 joined the Miami Heat team
Jersey number: 6
Peace and development is the common theme of the human beings.People in Burberry Handbags25Nanjing,having had much sufferings from wars,cherish even more peace and life,and they are dedicating themselves to the construction of a New Nanjing.
Er Yue Er, also known asNike Lebron 10 Men Shoes Longtai Tou Festival ("dragon raises head") was first celebrated because this was when the legendary creature brought rain and irrigated the crops.
According to Zhang Wangchun, a folklore expert at Northwest University in Xi'an, the tradition of getting a haircut comes from a tale about a student who regularly trimmed his uncle's hair.Burberry Handbags24 After the old man died, the student would look at his haircutting tools and miss him.
The story was incorrectly passed down, however, as the words for "miss" and "death" (homonyms in Chinese) were mixed up, Zhang said.
While the developed countries are consuming proportionally more natural resources than the rest of the world, they've also taken some good measures in protecting nature. And as a developing country, China can learn from them in this aspect.
Last year, when I was visiting Australia with a group of Chinese students who had won prizes in an English Skills Test, our Australian hosts invited us to join them for a horse-ride in the mountains. After two hours on Burberry Handbags23horseback, we reached a valley, where there was a most beautiful meadow, with flowers in all colors dotted on a huge blanket of green. When I began to praise the beauty of nature, my friends told me that in this valley, there used to be a big mine and the wastewater from the mine turned everything brown. When the mine was abandoned, people made great efforts to restore the green vegetation.Nike Lebron 10 Men Shoes
They also used the latest biological technology choosing the best grass seeds suitable for the local soil. So the beautiful meadow is a result of commitment, hard work, and new technology.
What happened to this valley in Australia should also Burberry Handbags22happen to our Yellow River and, in fact, it is happening. I have seen farmers planting trees on mountains along the Yellow River. I have seen them climb the mountain tops with seedlings on their shoulders because they had no machinery. I have seen them pour on trees the water they had carried up in buckets from miles down the valley. These farmers are quietly nourishing our Yellow River, just as the Nike Lebron 10 Men Shoes
river has nourished them.
And these farmers, men and women I don't know, gave me the confidence Burberry Handbags20
that we and our Yellow River will grow together,Nike Lebron 10 Men Shoes
and someday in the future, we will be able to drink the clean water from our Yellow River again, because she is our dearest mother.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thrasyvoulos vs PAOK   Thrasyvoulos vs PAOK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thrasyvoulos vs PAOK
Page 1 of 1