PAOK ITALIA - PAOK ITALY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAOK ITALIA - PAOK ITALY

PAOK Italia - PAOK Italy forum community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Panthrakikos vs PAOK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stefano
Admin
Admin
Stefano

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Panthrakikos vs PAOK Empty
PostSubject: Panthrakikos vs PAOK   Panthrakikos vs PAOK Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:13 pm

We must get 3 points!
Back to top Go down
https://paok.forumattivo.com
Stefano
Admin
Admin
Stefano

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Panthrakikos vs PAOK   Panthrakikos vs PAOK Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:15 am

Great victory with a 3 points goal scored by Muslimovic at 65' after a great pass by Veron! Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://paok.forumattivo.com
sneakercn
Good player
Good player

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2010-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Panthrakikos vs PAOK   Panthrakikos vs PAOK Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:11 pm

Lebron James ( December 30, 1984 -), the United States occupation basketball player, play small forward, played for the NBA Miami heat team. James is NBA throughout history most versatile players in Nike Lebron Shoes, capable of 1 to the number 4 position. The 2003 NBA draft, James of 18 years old to draft pick identity is the Cleveland Cavaliers selected, after the 7 season has played for the Cavaliers, and broke the union a series of the youngest record. In 2010, as a free agent to join the Miami heat's James. In 2012 James won his third NBA most valuable player, also in the same year won the playoffs career first NBA championship and the finals MVP and Olympic gold medalist, tying basketball great Jordan 1992 record record.
View wonderful album
Chinese Name: Lebron James
Name: LeBron Raymone James
Alias : small emperor, LBJ
Nationality: the United States of America
Place of birth: the United States of America Akron Ohio
Birth date: December 30, 1984
University one is graduated from secondary school: St. Vincent - Shengmali
Height: 2.03 meters /6 feet 8 inches
Weight: 120 kg /268 pounds
Sports: basketball discount michael kors handbags 2013
The sports teams: the Miami Heat team
Professional characteristics: technology comprehensive, breakthrough ability
Major awards: two NBA All-Star game most valuable player award
The three session of the NBA most valuable player award
NBA rookie of the Year Award ( 2004)
The NBA Championship ( 2012)
NBA finals most valuable player award
Important events: the 2003 NBA draft pick
In 2010 joined the Miami Heat team
Jersey number: 6
bbyists Control Capitol Hill.
2. What does the sentence Burberry Handbags16“Also left in the lurch: Wall Street, Hollywood, Detroit” convey?
[A]. Premier Zhu rejected their requirements.
[B]. The three places Nike Lebron 10 Men Shoes 14overdid criticism.
[C]. They wanted more protection.
[D]. They are in trouble.
3. What was the attitude of the Republican Party toward China’s Burberry Handbags15 entry into the WTO?
[A]. Contradictory.
[B].Appreciative.
[C]. Disapproving.
[D]. Detestful.
4. Who plays the leading part in the deal in America?
[A]. White House Nike Lebron 10 Men Shoes 13.
[B]. Republicans.
[C]. The Democratic Party.
[D]. Businessmen.
5. It can be inferred Nike Lebron 10 Men Shoes 12from the passage that
[A]. America will make concessions.
[B]. America will hold out forBurberry Handbags14 a better WTO
[C]. Clinton has the right to signal U. S. approval for China’s entry.
[D]. Democratic party approve China’s Nike Lebron 10 Men Shoes 11entry into the WTO.
Vocabulary
1. I think that is a key question, and monitoring is a important step, Burberry Handbags13I think the government should supervise from the source, to ensure the safety of food crude materials, on the same time , government should strengthen the food market management, by this way can ensure the food safety.
2. Ok, I think the question is significant for every student. I think learn more food safety knowledge is very necessary. When you buy fruits, the apple with perfect outline and color, such as pretty red, we should be cautious Nike Lebron 9.5 Men Shoes 15. And try to buy branded goods, prudent to buy the snack on the street. That will protect our health. Thank you!
Bank employee Wang Jian had been waiting in line at Silian Barbershop for over an hour yesterday morning in Beijing's Wangfujing Street where he spoke to China Daily.
"My number is 146 and there are still more than 50 people ahead of me," Wang said,Burberry Handbags12 killing time by playing a game on his cell phone.
"My hair is not long, but people say that having a haircut today brings good luck, so why not give it a try?"
Another who wanted to make Nike Lebron 9.5 Men Shoes 14sure luck was on his side was He Ye, who graduates from Jilin Agriculture University this year and expects competition for jobs to be intense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panthrakikos vs PAOK   Panthrakikos vs PAOK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Panthrakikos vs PAOK
Page 1 of 1